Mark Klaus Collectables features the Wishing Tree Ornament. The details are more intricate than seen in many full sized sculptures. This is a must see porcelain Christmas Tree Ornament.
This is another in the series of Mark Klaus 2 sided ornament and or table top pieces available in 2010. This Wishing Christmas tree has the inside of Santa’s castle sculpted in back if you can believe it. Around the bottom are the words CHRISTMAS SURPRISES FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE.
You may have heard of the northern lights but what you didn’t know is that the northern lights are actually the Christmas wishes of children throughout the world gathering over the north pole. They fall and cover the huge Christmas tree in front of Santa’s castle filling it with beautiful and colorful lights. What Santa does with these wishes is truly miraculous, he uses the wishes of the children to make his sleigh fly on Christmas eve.
The Wishing Tree table decoration or ornament is covered in 100’s of details including toys, presents, garland and many other items you would expect to see on a Christmas Tree. However, the surprise awaiting you is on the back and it’s the inside of Santa’s castle.
- At the top you see the globe room where the planning of the route for Santa’s journey is taking place.
- The next floor down have the stables where the reindeer stalls are located. Can you see the two reindeer eating and the harnesses on the wall? These are only a couple of the many intricate details sculptured into this fantastic piece that is small enough for a Christmas Tree decoration or large enough for a great addition to a mantle, table top or curio cabinet.
- The third level down are the elves which Santa’s Castle are full of even if you don’t see them all and they are all getting toys ready for Santa for his Christmas Eve ride.
- On the bottom floor, Santa is loading his bag and getting ready for his journey to visit all the good little children throughout the world.
- And finally, the LED light on the back illuminates the inside of Santa’s castle from the bottom to the top.
There are many other details you will be amazed at when you get this great porcelain Christmas Tree for either yourself or a unique gift for your family, friends or possible a special person that means a lot to you who just loves the Christmas season. And by the way, the clasp on the back is easily taken off to make the ornament into a table top piece that you can display for those whose Christmas Trees are on the more delicate side.