Mark Klaus’ work is amazing. The detail work in each piece makes them even more special. This is such a deeply touching sculpture. One can only imagine the feelings and thoughts of both Mary and Joseph. This piece captures the meaning of this wondrous miracle. Also, those of us who have been mothers remember handing the new baby to the new father.
O, Holy Night. It’s the night of the savior’s birth, as depicted in this exquisite nativity scene figurine. Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus are nestled in the back of the humble stable, while two little lambs sit in front of a flickering, figurine-illuminating votive. Behind the holy family, three wise men on camelback can be seen following the North Star.
- Includes figurine, battery-operated flameless votive, and CR2032 button battery
- Blue light illuminates background
- Easy on/off switch at bottom
- Cold Cast Porcelain Resin construction
- Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
- Measures 7″H x 6″W