We are closed Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. Enjoy these magic days with your family
Tickets Available Online HERE or Walk-in’s Welcome.
To contact us, or schedule a group tour, call 330-721-6635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Castle Noel is a guided tour due to the size of the attraction- over 40,000 square feet!
Now – November 1st
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday the 2:00 tour
Arrive at 1:50 and the tour leaves at 2:10
Saturday & Sunday 1:00-4:00
Last tour leaves at 4:00 (Tours are 1.5 hours).
Make reservations or walk-in. Tours go out every 15 minutes.
November 1st – 16th
Click PDF to confirm hours.
FR 2:00-5:00 (Nov. 9th 2:00-7:00)
SA 12:00-7:00 (Nov. 10th 11:00-7:00)
November 17-January 7th
Last tour of the day: If we close at 8:00, we take tours until 8:00. Your tour will be over 1.5-2 hours after entering the Castle.
Groups of 15 or more guests
are available 7 days week.
Group rate of 15 or more guests: $18
December: Saturday & Sunday $18.50
330-721-NOEL (6635) or
to schedule your group event.
Only one discount per person.
- Children 3 and under are free. You do not need a ticket for them.
- Dual Attraction Discount: Take a 3 hour vacation and visit both Castle Noel and Alien Vacation Mini Golf and SAVE $2.00 additional dollars. (Same day visit.)
Castle Noel is co-located with Alien Vacation Mini Golf – Mark Klaus’ out of this world Freaky 3D Adventure. Alien Vacation Mini Golf is open hours accommodating to Castle Noel Guests. Guests visiting both attractions receive a $2 savings. Ask upon your arrival at either Castle Noel OR Alien Vacation Mini Golf!
Castle Noel Updates
Alien Vacation Mini Golf Updates
What else is coming in 2018?
- Walk through the NYC Bloomingdale’s window displays of “The Unwrapping of the Countries Around the World” with a splash of Mark Klaus magic.
- An incredible Circus display.
- Walk thru a magical Fairy garden.
- New additions to the grand entrance with new enchanted animated displays.
- New movie props from:
- “The Grinch”
- “Santa Clause 2” with Tim Allen.
- And more!New window displays from Macy’s, Marshall Fields of Chicago, Lord & Taylor and Sak’s Fifth Avenue.
- An incredible new, magical beginning to the Castle Noel tour.
- More Events throughout the year. May the 4th be with you. Santa Day. Elf Labs: Fun with Science on June 11th and much more!
2017 was amazing! 2018 will be magical!
2018 The Year of the Yetti!