We care. It is who we are–ALWAYS. We care about bringing joy and safety to everyone for a brighter day (or better world). Our guests and staff remain our priority. Your visit and experience will be safe and magical at all times.
Mask are Optional for all staff and guests. We are less busy in the Fall.
- Smaller Tours, 15 people per tour. If you have more people, please book two tour slots.
- Private Tour Options (specified time slots noted). This is the same tour as the public tour, except, NO ONE ELSE CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR TOUR. You are essentially buying a time slot for your group. If there are two people or fifteen people, it’s up to you. Please Note: There are groups in front of and behind you.
- Reservations Required (CastleNoel.com for Reservations)
- If you happen to be in the area and want to go on a tour. Go to CastleNoel.com and click on the day to see availability and make a reservation.
- Arrive five minutes before your tour time at Castle Noel’s gift shop
- Hand Santa-ization Stations throughout the tour..
- NOW available all year: View your photos on Santa Klaus Mountain and Santa appears. You will have the option to take home a Souvenir Santa photo as in years past.
- Our Castle experience includes Sani-Dani. She will be there to keep everyone safe. Say, “Hi” when you see Sani-Dani. She loves to clean and when she’s done, she starts all over again.
- Our tour guides sanitize all high touch areas, all day long. This is on top of what Sani-Dani has cleaned already.
- Sacks are sprayed with a disinfectant.
Our second attraction,
Alien Vacation Mini Golf
- No reservations required. First come, first served.
- We clean the clubs and balls after every use. This has been our policy since we opened.
- Now the guest picks up their own club.
- At the end of your journey, you deposit your club into a container.
- New, 3D paper glasses, that you receive at the beginning and keep.
We love our guests and want to make you feel like a kid again! We take you out of this world and bring you JOY in Mark Klaus’ world.
Please be patient with our staff. Sometimes, computer glitches occur and people make mistakes. Give us Grace when you are frustrated. We are committed to making this a safe and joyful tour experience.